Tuesday 7 December 2010

Well, I never managed to get to Nostell Priory on Sunday. I was just about to set off and had this bright idea of giving them a quick call to see if the snow had affected opening hours. I'm so glad that I did as I would have had a wasted journey. So no pics I'm afraid.

However I managed to put a couple of cards together yesterday. Not the usual grungy type but quite clean cut and simple.
I've used one stamp each from Creative Expressions Sets ( Bears, Birthday and Create-a-scene Greetings ), Hydrangea and Foliage Big and Juicy inkpads, basic cardstock and Jet Black Archival Ink.

The Big and Juicy Inks are fabulous to watercolour with and contain bright, vibrant colours.

The same card but done with two different colour schemes..........the possibilities are endless with the number of dye ink pads avaliable from Particraft.

Hope you like them. Off to play some more lol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment