Wednesday 1 December 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

Well, what a busy 2 weeks I've had since my last post. I've been preparing samples and cards for my first ever attendance of a Craft Fair.


I've got a stall at Bakewell Craft Fair this weekend, the 4th and 5th of December. It's being held upstairs in the Town Hall and would love to meet you if you're in the vincinty.

I'm going to be demonstrating lots of stamping techniques including some that I was shown by Sue Wilson when I went on my training day the other week. I'll also have a few cards to sell as well but will have lots of samples with me to show you and would love to share with you how they were made.

So now I'm going to try and teach myself how to post some photos for you to look at. Wish me luck and post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment