Sunday 5 December 2010

The sun is out

Well the snow is finally clearing and I've managed to get the car out. Just looking at the sun shining on the snow makes me feel like Christmas but I really do think that I'm all out of Christmas cards this year.

I must write out my Xmas card list and make sure that everyone gets one this year.

At the moment I'm just waiting to see if Nostell Priory at Wakefield is open. I'm wanting to go out there today and take some photographs of it surrounded by snow. I love to take pics and often use them to look back at for my designs. Nature is a wonderful way to see colours blending together - perhaps colours that you wouldn't think of putting together normally.


Here are another couple of my designs that I have previously done. Hope you like them. Both cards were made using Creative Expressions Stamps, Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powders and Tim Holz Distressing Inks supplied by "Particraft"

No comments:

Post a Comment