Friday 3 December 2010

Bakewell Cancelled

Just a quick post to let you know that the craft fair at Bakewell has been cancelled due to the bad weather.

All that work for nothing. Must have 200 christmas cards made for it...........ah.well........at least all my friends and family are going to get a hand-made Christmas card this year. I'm usually so busy making them for others that I usually end up sending out "bought" ones. I know please don't shout at me for using a swear word lol :-)

Still not fathomed how to get photos on here yet but working at it. 

It's my birthday this weekend and if I'm lucky I might get out to celebrate it, so no crafting for me these next couple of days but I could do with a little rest from it and would like to have clean hands for a change :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment