Wednesday 16 February 2011

A few piccys of my sample cards for Particraft

Hello there.........still busy, busy, busy and a poorly little man but I thought I'd post a few piccys of some of my samples that I've made previously for when I do my Particraft demonstrating. Hope that you like them..................:-)
From the Happy Birthday plate, heat embossed background, heat embossed greeting in white and the ribbons decorated with glossy accents..........simple but quite striking......suitable for a man me thinks




From the Birds plate and Bold Backgrounds plate................just a few different shades of cardstock and Vintage Photo Distress ink pad........

This is a great technique.........ink and clear emboss the edges and then, using your craft mat as a palette put distress ink straight onto it........add sprays of water and then simply slide the card through the watered ink.......dry it with a heat gun and keep repeating that process until the desired background effect is achieved........The stamped image is from the Dream plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment